The sweeping motion of a seconds hand is one of the most sought after features for watch lovers and is also one of the signature qualities of mechanical watches.
However, it’s no secret that mechanical watches need to be rewound constantly to keep even a semblance of accuracy, while Quartz watches stay accurate for virtually their whole battery life.
We are currently living in an age where technology is advancing at an incredible rate and we have access to things we could only dream of in the past, and one of these things are watches that combine the accuracy and convenience of a Quartz movement with the beautiful sweeping motion that used to be only available in mechanical watches.
But, what most people won’t believe is that a Quartz watch with a sweeping seconds hand is far from a new advancement in the horology world.
And if you really want to know more about this type of watch, then I highly recommend you take a look at the following watch collections.
They’re all from big brands such as Casio and Citizen, so you know they won’t be flops. And here they are:
- Casio Enticer review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/casio-enticer-review/
- Casio Edifice review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/casio-edifice-review/
- Casio Forester review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/casio-forester-review/
- Casio Frogman review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/casio-frogman-review/
- Citizen Navihawk review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/citizen-navihawk-review/